This document describes which information BitSophia collects when you access this website and how this information is used. By accessing and using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
A “cookie” is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit this website. When you visit this website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
2. IP Address
Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet. BitSophia will collect your device’s IP address and will store activity logs related to this address.
3. Google Analitycs
BitSophia uses Google Analytics services to obtain information about how visitors use and access our website. To understand how Google uses and collects this data, please refer to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
4. BitSophia Account
To purchase or use products or services available on this website, you must have a user account. To create this account, some personal information may be required and stored by BitSophia. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address and phone number.
5. Credit Card Data
BitSophia will not store or save any of your credit card information. All data to process your credit card payments will just be forwarded to the financial institution responsible for authorizing the transaction. Only basic transaction information (Transaction ID, Authorization Number and Date of Approval) will be stored.
6. How We Use the Collected Information
BitSophia will not, under any circumstances, sell the information collected from you or make it publicly available. However, affiliate businesses and direct business partners may require this information to provide their services. In this case, we may share your information with third-parties. We may also share your information when required by applicable law, when requested by government officials or to respond to litigation or legal process.
We may also use your information to:
- Create and manage your BitSophia account, when you purchase from our online store;
- Verify your identity and entitlement to products or services, when you contact us or access our services;
- Provide commercial quotes for our products and services;
- Process your purchase transactions;
- Update you on your order status;
- Allow you to register or activate products or services you purchase;
- Provide you with technical and customer support;
- Subscribe you to a newsletter, upon previous authorization;
- Send product updates or technical alerts;
- Communicate with you about and manage your participation in contests, offers or promotions;
- Solicit your opinion or feedback, provide opportunities for you to test software;
- Research and implement product improvements and product updates;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites;
- Provide you with a customized experience when you visit our websites;
- Secure our systems and applications;
- Allow for the provisioning of services; and
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements.